Popular Posts

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Blogger templates

/// P S Y C H E D E L I C G O D ///

I am always inspired by psychedelic music, the 70's and their artists like one of my favorite: Rick Griffin. I love the detail crayzness of his work and how he gives animals, people and things another dimension. He really knows how to introduce us in another world.

This board was for one of the owners of the dutch skate company "CSS, Concrete Surfer Skateboards" , he was living and skating in the 70's, so it was the perfect oldschool artpiece for him. Flavio Badenes is a brazilian oldschool skater (he is still skating), a great person with cool vibes and I love to have one of my boards on his wall in Holland now.

The concept is all about to "LET IT OUT", your problems, your bad vibes and negative stuff. A women in paradise is holding a jug letting all the illustration out of it, The indian God is giving water to the seahorses so they can live and get their color again. 










Here some pics of the process of the Board halfpainted. I think that I am a "nightpainter", so I did this board during four nights long.




This is the board on my exhibition "Arte Salvaje" ("Wild Art") at the Black&Rad Square. The Black&Rad art director Abel Melkonian who did all the decoration of the exhibition, replaced the letter "I" of the decoration Letters "WICKED" at the square and it really looks stunning, that was such a cool idea! 

You can see more of the "Arte Salvaje" exhibition here: 

 http://jillaura.blogspot.com.es/2015/01/exhibitions.html 






This is me with Flavio Badenes and the legend brazilian skater Cesinha Chaves at his art exhibition and event at Sant Jordi Hostels. I did also my exhibition "Arte Salvaje" at Sant Jordi Hostels, find out more about it here: 

http://jillaura.blogspot.com.es/2015/01/exhibitions.html 



 Definitely I will do more Boardart and Graphics for CSS like this event poster which will be a little surprise for the skaterspring in Barcelona...

Thanks for the great cooperations and more will be out soon with this great guys.... Peace! 

https://www.facebook.com/ConcreteSurferSkateboards
 






 
<

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario